Tutors in the student halls: Who is there for me?

New in a foreign country - can sometimes feel utterly alone. If you feel like this, or to prevent it from happening in the first place, we have our tutors in the student halls. If you have found accommodation in one of our halls, you will have a contact person on site who will be there for you in every situation. They know the nice neighbours, where to do laundry and what to do about waste separation (an important topic in Germany).

Just check the notice board in your halls. There you will find the names and contact details of the halls tutors. Please remember: Tutors don't automatically know who is new and who feels lonely. Therefore, please contact them actively and they will be happy to help you.

They are happy to help with

✔ First orientation in the dorms and new environment

✔ Problems in daily life

✔ Formalities and language barrier

✔ Getting in contact with fellow students and flatmates

✔ Intercultural miscommunication and conflicts

How to contact us

Kristian Willenbacher

ServiceCenter at Universitätsplatz, Grabengasse 12, 69117 Heidelberg

Tel.: 06221 54-2600
Fax: 06221 54-3646
E-Mail: internationales@stw.uni-heidelberg.de

This could also be of interest
card image cap

Advice & Services

Saving money

card image cap

Culture & Events

Our Workshops

card image cap

Food & Drink

Our Canteens