International Students

Are you new here?

Needless to say, we are there for you, especially if you are an international student at one of the universities we support. If you have questions about research, teaching or recognition of your exams, please contact your university directly. For all other questions about housing, culture or food, please contact us. The infrastructure around your studies is our job.

We are also there for you if you have questions about public offices and authorities or if you need psychological advice.

Our services for internationals
Our dictionaries

 Deutsches Studierendenwerk

Canteen Dictionary

This illustrated canteen dictionary in German, English and Chinese accompanies three students on their visit to the canteen. Among other things, they encounter the great variety of food, the cashless payment system, regional differences in the dishes and what the cafés have to offer. With wit and detailed illustrations, a lot of helpful information is provided in three languages.

 Deutsches Studierendenwerk

Dormitory Dictionary

Questions surrounding your studies?
Please contact your responsible university or college



How to contact us

Kristian Willenbacher

ServiceCenter at Universitätsplatz, Grabengasse 12, 69117 Heidelberg

Tel.: 06221 54-2600
Fax: 06221 54-3646

This could also be of interest
card image cap


Psychosocial Counselling for Students

card image cap

International Affairs

Student halls tutors - who is there for me?

card image cap

Student Housing

Our student halls